Urology Community
tingling feeling

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

tingling feeling

have tingling feeling at the top of my penis, mainly at night where it makes me what to urinate.when i do not much urine comes out and may have to push, then half an hr l8r i need to urinate again.
Any suggestions appreciated ,thanks.
Avatar dr m tn

Tingling sensation of the penis can be due to anxiety,contact dermatitis,traumatic damage to the nerves of penis, diabetes, prostatitis,genital herpes,urethritis and STD’s like Gonorrhea and Syphilis but they are less likely in your case.

I would suggest you to keep the area clean and wear cotton underwears.Also apply a mild steroid cream on the penis. If the symptoms persist then the above said conditions have to be ruled out. Please consult a urologist in that case.

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Avatar dr m tn

Hope it helps. Take care and regards.