too much ejaculate / clear sticky fluid with urine
Ever since I noticed my varicocele increase in size, I've been noticing that I ejaculate much more than I used to, and much more than the average guy. After having surgery for the varicocele, and allowing everything to shrink back to its normal size, I find that I'm still ejaculating the same amount if not a little more. This is making me wonder if I could possibly have a prostate problem, since I've read that prostatitis can sometimes cause a varicocele.

I've also noticed a clear, sticky fluid accompanying my urine when I just about finish going to the bathroom. I've been checked for chlamydia half a year ago when I first noticed this problem (and been with the same girlfriend since), and my tests came back negative although I suppose it might be possible that since I was instructed to dispose of my initial and final pee stream (using the middle portion for sampling), the sticky fluid may not have been collected. I was told that it's possible this is simply pre-*** since the fluid is greatest in volume in the morning after erection. I also heard that clear sticky fluid can accompany prostatitis, although my doctor doubts that someone 22 years old and with no other symptoms of an infection has a prostate problem. As you can see, there's a lot of information to sort through and I'm hoping someone can make sense of this for me. I'd like to know why I ejaculate this much, what this clear sticky fluid likely is, and if ejaculating this much is a bad thing. Thanks for your help!

The best way to evaluate this is to have a prostate secretion culture done to rule out an underlying prostate infection. A digital rectal examination or a transrectal ultrasound of the prostate may also help rule out any enlargement or swelling of the organ.

At this point, we can not exactly tell what causes your symptoms. There may  be no apparent cause for this as there was no mention of change in urinary frequency, abdominal or groin pain and problems with sexual response.

Are there any other associated symptoms aside from what you have posted above ?
hiii friend....i am too having a varicocele in my left testies,... does the testis look normal and of equal size after the surgery,,... does the bag of worms enlarged veins disappear after the surgery,.?.