ulcer on tip of urethra
hi there hope someone can give me some info...ive got an ulcer right at the opening of the urethra, just inside, which sometimes becomes itchy and/or painful. its recurred 4 times now- at first i thought id caught thrush from my girlfriend because the first time i had it was when she had thrush. i took a thrush medication the first three times and it seemed to clear up, although this time it has returned and we havnt had sex recently (2 or 3 weeks) so i dont know if the thrush medication just masked the problem and it may be something else.  Unsure whether its related but ive also had a dull ache/mild pain in my testicles for the past few weeks and my sex drive seems a bit under the weather. Does this sound like an STI or could it be just recurring thrush?any help appreciated, thanks in advance!
such an ulcer on penis needs immediate evaluation because it can be due to STD’s like syphilis or LGV( lymphogranuloma venereum also. Syphilis is a sexually transmitted infection caused by Treponema pallidum. The symptoms start with a sore which turns into an ulcer, which is called a chancre. The chancre heals spontaneously after 4 to 6 weeks.

Get an immediate swab culture of the ulcer done to confirm the diagnosis.
I hope it helps. Take care.