Urology Community
uncomfortable feeling in shaft of penis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

uncomfortable feeling in shaft of penis

For about 6 years now I have an uncomfortable feeling in the shaft of my penis.  I cannot hardly describe it but that is kinda feels like its constricting on the inside.  This does not happen all the time though, it feels like it become more extreme when I ejaculate or stress over something.  I have seen a urologist for a while and have had a cystoscopy (sp) and been on anti-biotics for a while and done almost everything but nothing seems to work or clear it up.  At times like now its almost overwhelming and others I don't notice it.  My urologist has mainly said it sounds like prostitus and after the cystoscopy he said something about a spastic prostate?  I can't find much info on the internet about these things.

I have looked at a lot of websites but nothing really covers what I "feel", it could be I may not know how to describe it.  I was tested for STD's by the family doctor before I went to the urologist and that was normal so its not an STD and I have been married for a long time so I only have one sexual partner.

Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!