Urology Community
uncontrollable ejaculation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

uncontrollable ejaculation

There are many times when I get this uncomfortable feeling in my genitals like I'm going to ejaculate, but this is not for sexual reasons. Sometimes I actually do end up ejaculating. I get this feeling when I get too much stress and anxiety, when I exericise hard, and when I hear annoying noises, such as  loud snoring.  I also get it when I'm stting down because of the feeling of the elastic or waistline on my pants pressing against my stomach. I have to wear sweat or jog pants that have a loose waistband in order to feel okay. Many other things cause me to have this feeling.
These feelings drive me crazy. They interfere with my work and home life. My whole life is controlled by these feelings and it's making me absolutely miserable. I don't know what is wrong with me. I've never heard of other men having these problems. I just can't live like this anymore. What is my problem? How can I get it fixed or is there treatment?
Thanks for your time.