Urology Community
unexplained pain and bladder pressure
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

unexplained pain and bladder pressure

I have had low back pain,left side, for about a year. l was given prednisone two weeks ago.  Which didn't really help. I developed a burning in my vagina and low pain on my left side.  It feels like a bladder infection, but my urine is clear. Tested fine.
OBGYN is puzzeled. Treated me for bladder infection anyway.  The symtoms (symptoms) remain.  Could this be a kidney stone?  I have no blood in my urine.
Please help!
Related Discussions
489228_tn?1291535054
IThere are many things that can cause this pain it could be chronic cystitis or interstitial cystitis.  The symptoms are the same and a good urologist can help diagnosis the problems.  Either way you have pain, burning and bladder pain.  The self help things etc. can help you while you seek a diagnosis!
  We have an IC support forum here on this site actually two, listed below.    I am also an IC support group leader and director of MOARK IC.  If you need more info or some links feel free to pm me.

You might want to consider a referral to a pelvic pain PT.  They are often able to rule out and pelvic issues, muscular etc. that doctor's are not trained to look for.

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-IC--Pelvic-Pain-Support-Forum/show/412

The expert forum where you can actually ask the doctor here on Medhelp is here also:
http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Interstitial-Cystitis-/show/264

Hope this helps!
Shelly

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity