Urology Expert Forum
unknown lump in the nutsack

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

unknown lump in the nutsack

i have a lump inside my nutsack, its small and not attached to my testicles, its like it just floats around in there.its not hooked to anything.is it possible that this could be cancer or what could this be?
Most likely this is a “pearl” and is of no significance. The etiology of these calcified loose structures within the membrane surrounding the testis is not clear. Testes tumors and epididymal tumors would be attached to their respective structures of origin. You do need to see a urologist to confirm this, however.
S.A.Liroff, M.D.