Urology Expert Forum
urinary frequency, urgency and retention! Only 19 years old.
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

urinary frequency, urgency and retention! Only 19 years old.

Hi, i'm a 19 year old male, and I started having feelings or urinary urgency and frequency in the month of july. The problem has been going on since, and has steadily worsened. (i've been to the ER twice.) It's a very strange story, because I'm yet to find out whats really wrong. I first was sent to a urologist, who gave me a CAT scan on my kidney and bladder. Nothing showed up. After I told my urolgist I had a slight bulge/herniated disk in my low back, i was sent to a neurosurgeon. At about that time, I started having trouble emptying my bladder. The neurosurgeon did MRI's on my entire spine and brain. Nothing showed up and he said that the bulge was so minor, that it didn't seem to have any reaction with the spinal cord, let alone nerves that would effect the bladder. So now i'm being sent to the urologist again to have more tests. I was just wondering what you think it could be. I've had blood tests, prostate exams, MRI's and urine tests to see if I had a tract infection, but they have all come back negative.