Urology Expert Forum
urinary incontinence and adderal
About This Forum:

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

urinary incontinence and adderal

I took a higher than usual dose (30 mg of Adderal XR) on Monday, and, although there were no real side effects, as it was wearing off (12 hours after I took the pill), I began to have problems with bladder control and leaking. My urine initially was concentrated yellow and burned, but I was most likely dehydrated, not having eaten anything or had much to drink.

Afterwards, and since then, I've been leaking on and off (mostly on), it being a clear liquid--I have taken a total of 50 mg since then (yesterday and today).

Is this my body adjusting to the higher dose? I can't find this as a side effect on any official site, but if I recall amphetamines activate the sympathetic nervous system which could probably relax my bladder. Does that mean it will adjust over time? I was thinking amybe similar to high stress (how people claim to '**** themselves' when frightened or excited), or the body trying to dispel the chemical?

I don't have time to see a doctor, as I have candidacy exams tomorrow,.