Aa
A
A
Close
urinary tract infection
I have taken the azo urinary tract test twice and it came back positive for the nitrates and the luoko.....so I made a dr. appointment and they took a urine sample and said that everything looked fine, I was in disbelief, so they did a vaginal swab of some kind and it looked fine as well. Im still in disbelief, I have a really smelly urine still and I still have back and stomach irritability. I told the dr. I did not believe this and asked her what I should do. she says that if this continues I should go to the ER and be tested for kidney stones.?????? I dont know what to do. I have 3 small kids that are my world, and I feel like theres something wrong its scary. I have also bought some cranberry pills I took them for 3 days and then quit should I continue to take those or what?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hello,
If the urine examination has come out normal, chances are less that you have a urinary tract infection. You can get a repeat complete urine examination and urine culture done. I agree with your doctor that it can be due to kidney stones or infection. Hence it is advisable to get a kidney profile and a kidney ultrasound done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
Top Urology Answerers
11369760 tn?1449507972
Blank