urinary tract infection
I have taken the azo urinary tract test twice and it came back positive for the nitrates and the luoko.....so I made a dr. appointment and they took a urine sample and said that everything looked fine, I was in disbelief, so they did a vaginal swab of some kind and it looked fine as well. Im still in disbelief, I have a really smelly urine still and I still have back and stomach irritability. I told the dr. I did not believe this and asked her what I should do. she says that if this continues I should go to the ER and be tested for kidney stones.?????? I dont know what to do. I have 3 small kids that are my world, and I feel like theres something wrong its scary. I have also bought some cranberry pills I took them for 3 days and then quit should I continue to take those or what?
If the urine examination has come out normal, chances are less that you have a urinary tract infection. You can get a repeat complete urine examination and urine culture done. I agree with your doctor that it can be due to kidney stones or infection. Hence it is advisable to get a kidney profile and a kidney ultrasound done.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.