urinary tract infection
i have been in hospital on sunday march 8 for rectal prolapse.small dots of blood on feces.they put me through additional tests for pneumonia,blood work,and xray.they found nothing on pneumonia.they found a few electrolytes out of whack in blood work.when they took urinalysis they found infection.they put me on ciproflox but had allergic reaction either to the drug or anaesthesic given.went back on tuesday they gave me benadryl for adverse reaction and at same time put me on macrobid 100mg.went to doctor yesterday for checkup infection still there after 4 days of medication.the other symptom i have is a lower back pain and stomach pain.the lower back pain comes and goes not constant.should there be anything that could be causing this all to happen.very concerned thank you for info.

The lower back pain and the stomach pain can accompany the infection as well the drugs that are being given and it appears there are no cause to worry. You may take a second opinion if you think that this may deserve it.

best regards