urine leakage/clear discharge
hi there

i've been leaking urine for about 12 months.i feel like i am unable to totally empty my bladder and i just seem to "seep" all the time.
Around 9 months ago,i noticed a cool,clear sticky discharge when i was very,very slighty eroused. its not pre come but clear and more liquid.sometimes as much as a tea spoon may come out.i also have the feeling of pressure over my bladder and right lower abdomin.
i have had loads of blood and urine tests,all negative.i did sleep with a girl 4 years ago who later tested positive for chymidia but mine came back negative.

Urinary frequency, bladder irritation, clear discharge, etc., can all be signs of a prostate condition. This can be bacterial prostatitis or abacterial prostatitis. As you have had this condition for over 3 months, it appears that the problem can be defined as chronic prostatitis.

You will need to have a prostate examination done. This will involve a digital rectal exam, urinalysis, prostate ultrasound, and/or prostate fluid analysis.

Treatment will depend on the organism isolated and will be for a minimum duration of 15-20 days and may extend even longer, based on the adequacy of response.

Abacterial prostatitis can also cause prostate-related symptoms and enlargement of the prostate and will need symptomatic treatment.

Ensure that you keep fluid intake around 2000 ml, avoid prostate irritants, such as caffeine, alcohol, citrus fruits, etc., avoid sitting for prolonged periods of time or on inadequately padded surfaces, and practice moderate physical activity.

Do keep us posted on any further doubts you have in this regard.
hi there,

i was wondering if i could pick your brain again.....i have had ultrasounds,both seperately and with flow studies,urine tests and at least 5 digit examinations of the prostate. one of the ultrasound "photographers" said that it looked chunky but i've heard nothing about it again.

the reason i ask is that i had to wait 9 months to see a urologist and was only in there for 8 mins. He told me that there was basically nothing he could do and that i would have to live with it. if i go to my docor, they're just going to say that the urologist is the expert and they have to follow his judgement.

what would you advise that i should ask my doctor to do next?  any help would be greatly appreciated!