Urology Community
urine problem

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

urine problem

urine leaking and then comes out pus
Avatar dr m tn

Such pus in urine or cloudy urine can be due to some substances in food, pus in urine, urinary tract infection, bladder infection, cystitis, proteinuria, prostatitis or kidney conditions. You need to consult a urologist and get a urine examination and urine culture done along with an ultrasound kidney to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.