Urology Community
urine slightly turbid

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

urine slightly turbid

my urine analysis is slightly turbid,WBC is 3-6,urates is +.What is my condition doc?
Avatar_dr_m_tn
It looks like you are having a urinary tract infection. Urinary tract (which consists of the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and the urethra) infections are very common in young women. Symptoms of UTI are frequent urination, burning sensation during urination, passing of blood in urine and even fever.

Making a diagnosis of a urinary tract infection includes performing a urinalysis test, which checks for the presence of pus, white blood cells, and bacteria in the urine, which point to a urinary tract infection. A urine culture and sensitivity is usually performed to find the exact microorganism that is causing the infection and to determine the most effective antibiotic to treat it.
I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.