Urology Community
urine stops midway and cannot be controlled

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hi. So about a week ago, I decided to go pee when I felt a little urge to do so. The the pee didn't come out at all no matter how I press and massage my lower abdomen. I tried to stimulate from the inside of my private parts by rubbing and pushing some sort of a sac inside, but when I felt the urge to pee, the pee came out very little, then it stops, and the sac became very hard like it's full with urine but couldn't come out. I tried pressing it, but not a trickle came out. The sac remained hard for a while before it relaxed. The urge to pee was still there for the whole day. I went to the mall and the urge was suddenly intense. However the urine came out just a little, so I got out and continued walking around the mall before 3 minutes later, I had to go again. After 4 much-too-frequent-and-too soon trips after, I contained myself in the mall's toilet for 5 hours! The urge is really torturing me. The next day when I finally got to pee, the urge was so sudden and intense and I have very little time to reach the bathroom. Often, I burst in my pants before I could reach there. I cannot control it at all! The most frustrating part is the urine flow stops midway, but the desperate urge to pee is still there for a few moment before it became just a mild urge or very rarely, none at all. Please help me. This problem makes it very hard to juggle my life as a student and a part-time worker. In fact, I just quitted my job and often skips classes because of this problem.

I am a 19 year old college student. I have been on birth control pills for almost 2 months and am sexually active with ONLY one partner. (We have sex 1-2 times per day, but stopped when this problem started) I never had any surgery, and I'm certain I'm not pregnant as I'm on my period now. I also don't drink or take drugs.

Thanks.
Tags: urine, pee, unable to control pee, cannot control pee, pee stops halfway, poor urine flow, urine burst, urine flow stops halfway