Urology Community
urologist in Orlando, Fl

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

urologist in Orlando, Fl

Is there anyone else in Orlando fl that can recommend a 2nd opition urologist , I don't have insuranse but have had problems with the sling ever since Dr Steven Brooks put it in 2008. When I discuss my discomfort with painful sex and pain while sitting or laying he said to try a different position and blew my conplications off. My stomach is a;ways extended and can.t empty my bladder completely.
Hi there!

I would suggest trying to search the yellow pages for a list of urologists in your region and then try getting patient reviews about them. Since insurance is a factor here, it might also be beneficial to get an idea about the expected billed amount before making a choice.

Take care!
Thanks for comment, I will try those ideas. currently dealing with kidney infection