uti blood in urine
I had a UTI in febuary went to the doctor who took a sample to test and gave me some medication, the pain went within 3 days but then the doctor asked me to come back as there was a high blood cell count in the urine sample, so she took another sample to get it tested again, there was still a high blood cell count so she suggested I get a scan to see if I had kidney stones which I didnt, so she tested one more sample of my urine which still had a high blood cell count and this was last month, she suggested that she would contact the urology department and they might contact me but might not, obviously this has made me quite worried and the doctor didnt give much information so what could this high blood cell count mean
hey , i have same thing , i have a lot of uti and first thing they find is the blood off the chart. always have , went to a urology found nothing , had kidney scan nothing, its just what my body does. have the test but try not to worry its more common than you think.