varicose vein treatment
what is the possible alternative rather than a surgeory for varicose vein in scrotum? any severe infertility problem if varicose veins are in both testicles?
Welcome to the forum!
If the varicocele (varicose veins in scrotum) is asymptomatic and infertility is not an issue, no treatment is required. Mild discomfort can be managed by wearing an athletic supporter or snug-fitting underwear during strenuous activity or exercise. However if the person wants to be a father in future, it is better to get it operated. Varicoceles are known to cause infertility as they affect sperm production, especially if they are bilateral. Usually it will not effect ejaculation unless complications arise.
Treatment options are surgical ligation, embolization and laparoscopic approach. The method that could be employed in your case will be decided by your doctor after complete examination and investigation. All treatment options for varicoceles require some amount of intervention.
Also you would need to maintain a diet rich in fibers and multivitamins and low on refined carbohydrates to bring strength to the surgical site and also to avoid constipation and straining. This will prevent recurrence too.
It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage.  Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!