Urology Expert Forum
venerial warts Help me!!!!!!!

Questions in the Urology forum are answered by medical professionals at Healthcare Magic. Topics covered include benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, kidney stones, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction, urinary tract infections (UTI), and urological cancers.

venerial warts Help me!!!!!!!

Posted By Roberto on February 24, 1999 at 17:43:54:

I have these bumps on my penis that I showed my doctor.  He said they were warts and they will go away by themselves.  The doctor is about 75, so I am not to sure if he is up to date on stuff like this.  The bumps look like pimples.  Little dots, with a white vesicle.  I researched them on the web and believe that they are venerial warts, that i could have contracted 3 months ago.  I called my docotr and told him that I originally had one wart and now there is four.  I ask him if he would prescribe condolyox, or aldara?  He instead told me he would burn them off or send me to a specialist.  I went to the clinic yesterday and they were closed till tomorrow.  I bought the OTC wart remover and used that yesterday.  I know it said not to use on venrial warts but I am despert.  I have had these bumps for several weeks and I have a feeling they will not go away on there own.  The OTC wart remover hurt like hell and turned the skin black.  Should I stop using that stuff.  My presciption plan runs out on the 28 th.  What do I do?  I don't want ny girlfriend to go throught the same thing.  Since I have had the visible warts I have only slept with her once.  (Unprotected)  
A month ago, I went to the doctor and he said I had cadidiasis.  He told me to uses Bacitracin.  It did nothing and I suffered for 3 weeks.  Then i went back to my doctor and he said it was dermatitis, prescribed Nyastin and it worked fine.  What's going on with me?  Is all this from that girl for months ago?  Should I stop using the Salilyc acid?  I feels and looks like it is buring through the skin.
Help