very yellow /orange urine
hi, im 22. My wee is very yellow/orange all day, like morning wee is, but its all day. i was just wondering if to much coffee can be to blame? when i say to much coffee i mean 8-10 mugs and each mug has 2 heaped teaspoons of instant coffee, i dont even know if this is a large amount or to much?? Thanks to anyone who replys, also im sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this type of question. Dan
yes ur dehydrating..i get the same way..but then drink at least 32 oz water..but the best way to clear it out is drink  6-8 glasses of water aday...drink ur coffy and support ur kidneys with water inbetween coffy...thats way to much coffy..you find out soon that your tummy will be upset,,and headachs..all this is from mild dehydration..even constipated....good luck to you
thank you, i will start drinking plenty of water and cut down on the coffee, you say tummy upset?? thats interesting cus my bawls are uncomfy and unsettled alot of the time, so do you think this is the cause? also migrains, i get alot of those too! thanks dan
migraines area sytom,s of mild to sevre dehydrashion...the tummy and bowls will get messded up from caffiene..i was drinking only 2 cups aday,,i detoxed lol  2 weeks ago..got very bad headach only 1 day...anytime you  drink caffiene it will stimulate alot of thingsa like coloen,,all cns areas  caffeien is classafied as a cns  drug...
Normally urine is colorless or pale yellow in color. If you are having dark yellow to orange urine, then it can be due to many causes. It can be due to dehydration and less intake of fluids, hematuria (blood in urine), biliary tract obstruction, hemolytic anemia, liver diseases such as hepatitis and taking of some medications.
If the darkness of urine remains even after increasing your fluid intake, then these causes need to be investigated. Investigations like complete urine examination, liver function tests and ultrasound abdomen along with a physician’s consultation are required.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.
Thanks for this comment, Doctor.  My husband has been drinking water and no change.  I told him he needs to see a doctor but, reading your comment confirms to me that it is necessary.  Thank you.