weak ejaculate
In the past year or so my ejaculate has been quite weak, just dribbles out.  Erections and urination is still fine.  I'm mid 40;s and used to be able to shoot several feet...  I had open heart surgery 4 years ago and currently only take beta blocker/chloresteral med/asprin.  I don't think these have caused the problem.  My annual physicals haven't produced any thing alarming.  Is there something I should look into or consult my doc?  
The speed with which the ejaculate comes out depends on the extent of excitement. The more excited one is, the more is the speed with which the ejaculate comes out. However, I don’t think you need to worry much on that count as long as you are having normal erections and are also ejaculating. Beta blockers could possibly be the culprit but they are quite essential for your heart. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.