Urology Community
weak ejaculation
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weak ejaculation

I have been experincing weak ejaculation for the past 2 years, I am on hypertension tablets such as Betolac, Norvasc, Diruetic tablets, Cardiprin, ,Zoccor and Glucofege (Hope spelling is correct) everyday for the past 10 years. I also experience weak urinating for the past 3 years too, I have also passed out stones twice.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
   How are you? Weak erection can be caused by emotional and physical factors. Emotional factors like stress, anxiety, depression have a role to play.

Also diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, low testosterone levels and inadequate blood supply to the penis might cause weak erection. To improve ejaculation strength, eat a healthy diet, get plenty of exercise, don't do drugs or smoke, drink plenty of water.

Reduced urinary stream can occur with ureteral stones or urethral stricture. As you already have the history of stones in the kidney or ureter, there is a chance of recurrence. Get an ultrasound done and consult a urologist for further assistance.
All the best.
Blank
Thank you for your comment by however I do not experience weak erection, my erection is OK hard though but the sperm ejaculation does not ejaculate like before, it just drips out, what is wrong or should I obtain treatement, problem has been for 2 years.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank