weak urine stream
hello sir..i want to ask that i have a weak urine stream...i m a 22 years old male..also i take a bit of time to start urinating...is this due to excessive masturbation..please help
What you seem to be having is urinary hesitancy and it is difficulty starting or maintaining a urinary stream. It can be due to shy or bashful bladder syndrome, enlarged prostate due to benign prostatic hypertrophy (often called BPH) or infection of the prostate ( prostatitis), any blockage in the flow of urine like any scar tissue, injury (as in a car wreck or bad fall), blood clots, infection, tumors in the pelvic region, and stones, infection or due to disruption of the delicate and complex system of nerves that connects the urinary tract with the brain and the nervous system. It is not due to excessive masturbation.

I suggest you an immediate urologist’s evaluation to check out these possibilities and confirm the diagnosis after investigations.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.

thanks a lot sir....also i want to ask u that when i urinate....from the last three days semen is coming out with urine i m experiencing this everyday....and i m worried...what should i do please help sir..