why am i peeing from my vagina?
i am 16, still a virgin, and a week before my period i noticed i was peeing from my vagina. why is this happening? should i be concerned? will i go away on it's own? for about two months my vagina has been itching on and off, does that have to with it?
hello... news flash.. your are suposed to pee from your vagina.. where do you want the pee to come out of ??
your not suppose to pe from your vagina dummy !
your suppose to pee from your uretha , So get it right.& stop being rude.

If you are urinating from the vagina then the possibility of vesicovaginal fistula or ureterovaginal fistula needs to be ruled out. Ureterovaginal fistula is a communication between the distal ureter and the vagina and vesicovaginal fistula is a free communication between the urinary bladder and the vagina. The urine bypasses the bladder and flows into the vagina. Mostly it causes urinary incontinence but if it is small then it can cause little leakage of urine from vagina.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

This has been happening to me also. But when I go to the restroom it comes out of my urethra and only afterwards maybe sometimes 5 minutes later do I notice that it comes from my vagina. I use a pad because sometimes it's a lot. I'm 18 but i began to notice it at the begging of last year... Is there something I can do ..I don't want to to go the the doctor and be poked but, I'm starting to fear that's the only thing left. I'm also really uncomfortable using a tampon. Thank you so much
You should consult with your Doctor and ask to be seen by a Urologist....it could be a small fistula...The best of luck to you <3
I have this problem too. I've checked down there and my urethra does not pass urine what so ever. It's actually really scaring me, because I know how stupid it sounds!! It doesn't hurt to pee or anything like that- but I've just been in a state of 'ignorance is bliss' if it hasn't really caused any problems for me. It's just weird, and I don't know what to do. Obviously going to the doctors- but I'm 19 and what if they have to do surgery to correct it!?
your pee does not come out of your vagina it comes from your urethra
news flash you are wrong your pee does not come out through your vagina it comes out through your urethra
I'm only 14 an I've been having this problem for awhile. I actually had problems.s back in 6th grade. The doctors told me I had a urinary retract infection, a d theb later that it went away. I started to notice more recently that my urethra doesn't urinate. Also I was having trouble getting to the bathroom, because I didn't know I needed to until it was urgent. I also get horny when I need to pee. I feel awkward telling my mom. My doctor stinks. I was having troubles with my intestines a d my doctors said anything between pin worms and acid reflux, yet never diagnosed me. It's been worrying me as of lately, so I searched Google a d found this. My mom just told me she'll call the doctors office to schedule an appointment. All the posts here were from years ago, but I'll post this anyway.. And I'll follow up with what I find out.