Urology Community
why do i have a sharp pain in my scrotum since i have a stone in my lef...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

why do i have a sharp pain in my scrotum since i have a stone in my left kidney and in my bladder

why do i have a sharp pain in my scrotum since i have a stone in my left kidney and in my bladder when ever i think of removing a sperm from my body with the help of my hands or whenever i lift some heavy things a sharp pain occurs in my both scrotum and also since i have a stone in my left kidney why my backpain occurs in my right side please help me in ths

This discussion is related to Re: Pain in Scrotum.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
563773_tn?1374250139
Hi,
The pain in the scrotum is likely due to the radiating pain from the kidney stone only. The pain of the stone radiating down to the genital area is quite common and thus nothing much to worry. However, to be doubly sure, it’s always good to get an ultrasound of the scrotum and rule out a local cause for the same. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care.
Blank
Hi
since i have a stone in my left kidney but hw my both scrotum start paining bcoz of it whenever if i try to remove a sperm with the help of my hands or give any kind of a pressure to my scrotum or lift heavy thngs my both scrotum start paining will it create any prblm if i m doing sex with any one please dont mind what i m asking but its for my health and kindly suggest any type of a exercise and a diet what i shld have and what i shld not have and when i have a pain in my scrotum it pain very badly what i should do that time will it create any prblm in future and i also have a stone in my left kidney and in my bladder also wht i shld to do remove my both stone plse plse plse help me in ths its an request and too much thanks for ur last feedback take care gn
Blank
Hi
since i have a stone in my left kidney but hw my both scrotum start paining bcoz of it whenever if i try to remove a sperm with the help of my hands or give any kind of a pressure to my scrotum or lift heavy thngs my both scrotum start paining will it create any prblm if i m doing sex with any one please dont mind what i m asking but its for my health and kindly suggest any type of a exercise and a diet what i shld have and what i shld not have and when i have a pain in my scrotum it pain very badly what i should do that time will it create any prblm in future and i also have a stone in my left kidney and in my bladder also wht i shld to do remove my both stone plse plse plse help me in ths its an request and too much thanks for ur last feedback take care gn
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Urology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank