Urology Community
why does my penis hurt after smoking marijuana

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

i used to smoke every day since im 15 and i stopped at 19(august 2010) when i had to move to another city and i always enjoyed the weed and never had bad reactions. now i started smoking happy shaman herbs and mr nice guy in the new city. 3 weeks ago i found a weed dealer(m-39 indoor) and i smoke a bong hit and felt great, then i smoked a .1 joint and felt great and on the 3rd joint i got pain in my penis(not when i pee). i went to the doctor and hospital to do urine and blood test and they said i had no disease, then the pain got worst even when i stopped smoking, the doctor gave me antibiotic for urinary tract infection. today is my last day taking the pills and the pain started dissapearing a few days ago.

do you know what gave me that reaction and do you know if when my pills are over i will still get that pain if i smoke