why does my penis hurt after smoking marijuana
i used to smoke every day since im 15 and i stopped at 19(august 2010) when i had to move to another city and i always enjoyed the weed and never had bad reactions. now i started smoking happy shaman herbs and mr nice guy in the new city. 3 weeks ago i found a weed dealer(m-39 indoor) and i smoke a bong hit and felt great, then i smoked a .1 joint and felt great and on the 3rd joint i got pain in my penis(not when i pee). i went to the doctor and hospital to do urine and blood test and they said i had no disease, then the pain got worst even when i stopped smoking, the doctor gave me antibiotic for urinary tract infection. today is my last day taking the pills and the pain started dissapearing a few days ago.

do you know what gave me that reaction and do you know if when my pills are over i will still get that pain if i smoke