Urology Community
wrinkled penis but shiny and waxy when erect

This patient support community is for discussions relating to urology issues, benign prostate disease, penis curvature, cystisis, pediatric urology, prostate, sexual dysfunction and urological cancers.

Hi, I am a 24 year old uncircumcised male, and about two months back I had unprotected sex with my girlfriend, while having intercourse I felt a burning sensation on my penis head, 2 days after that my penis foreskin seemed very dry and started to crack and leave bruises, which did not bleed. I also noticed that I had tiny red spots on my penis head that went away within a week. I was concerned and went to a gp, and he said that I had an infection and put me and my girlfriend on a antibiotic treatment, he supplied me with a topical cream that I had to apply to my penis head on a regular basis, the cream didn't seem to help. My urine never burned though and I used the cream but my penis head seemed wrinkled when I'm not erected, and when I do erect my head becomes flaky and shiny, but it only seem flaky and nothing comes off of it like skin or anything. It's been two months now, and I seen a urologist yesterday who said that nothing was wrong with me, best thing he can advice is for me to get circumcision, and ever since it started, I've felt itching close to my thigh, sort of like next to my penis shaft, which only itch when I take a bath, could this be the cause of the wrinkled and erect flaky penis, cause it hasn't been like this before.