yellow urine for 3 months
Hi. Ive noticed yellow urine for just over 3 months now. I had loose stool also up untill 8 weeks ago and getting better. My stool was also yellow.
I drink and drink water but its always yellow or bright yellow or even has a slight tint if I drink lots of water. Its slightly darker first thing in the morning.

It has never been tea coloured at all.

I also had a week or two of weird pains through my hands legs and arms

Also had urine test. Doctor says red and white blood cell count is normal
Do you have a question about Hepatitis C?
Are these symptoms of hepatitis C or B? Im scared!
Your original post was in Hep C forum.  This question should be in this current forum.  No it doesn't sound like Hepatitis symptoms.

Best to you

Dehydration is the most common cause for dark yellow urine. The other causes are kidney infections, bladder stones or infections, and liver disease may make the urine look darker. some food or medications may make the urine look darker.

The final diagnosis can only be made after a thorough physical examination and investigations like urine examination, ultrasound kidney and bladder and liver function tests.

You need to get an evaluation done from a urologist. Till that time, drink plenty of water and other fluids.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Been to doctors after experiencing very slight pain on right side of abdomen. Still got neon/golden urine and also weird joint pains in fingers and hand. Doctor wont screen me for hep but has taken blood to be tested for. Thyroid, kidneys, and liver. Also I dont seem to be hungry