VERTIGO User Group
Am i Suffering from Vertigo?
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
38 members

Am i Suffering from Vertigo?

Hi everyone, I was feeling a little dizzy during the day while i was working on my computer, and at night time when i was lying down i was faceing my right and when i changed postion to my left and then moved back to my right again, it felt like the whole room was spinning!, i lost blanced, i knew if i started walking i couldnt during the dizzy attack, so i closed my eyes and let the dizzines pass, it lasted a min and a half i would say. Am i suffering from vertigo?
Tags: dizzyness
1 Comment
thats what exactly happen to me i woke up from sleeping went to turn over in bed and the whole room was spinning! i think it is vertigo but i have never had it checked out
Tmac44 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 09
reneekat17 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 02
Mbusch joined this group
Welcome them!
Jul 18