Dizziness when waking up from sleeping position
Hi all,

My symptoms basically started one morning in the wee hours like 4 a.m when I was in bed and whatever was in my sight(like my room), started 'spinning' on its own accord without interference on my part. It was automatic. It went on for about 10 seconds or so before the 'spinning' went away on its own. Few minutes later, I threw up undigested food which I consumed few days earlier.

Then I went to the hospital and the doc said I was dehydrated and put me on an I.V drip(4 bags of sodium chloride if I remember correctly) and I was given some medicine for my nausea/dizziness, oral rehydration salts and anarex for pain relief if I'm not wrong.

Now it's been a few days already and though I haven't experienced the 'spinning' vertigo since then, I still experience dizziness in bed whenever I turn my head to the left in a lying-down position. This situation I try to avoid by turning my head to the right. I wake up feeling nauseous each time I get out of bed.

Any advice? Help is much appreciated.

Thank you.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
crissyleigh joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 03