VERTIGO User Group
REcurring Vertigo
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
45 members

REcurring Vertigo

Back in February I had a case of Vertigo I was given a script for Diazapan sp? and it got better. The vertigo hit again yesterday morning for the first time since. I woke up with the room "spinning" out of control. I loose all sense of balance and I can barely sit up. I then become extremely hot not really sweating but a feeling of like hot flashes. Keep in mind I am only 27. I go to the bathroom and begin throwing up uncontrollably for about 30 min. I took a diazapan I had left but this did not seem to help. The last time it helped within about 20 min. This didn't help for about an hour. As the day progressed the  vertigo got better. I went to bed last night feeling tired but good. I woke up this morning and had to go to the bathroom and was fine. Went to the bathroom, stopped and got a drink of gatorade then went back to bed. I get to bed lay down and the spinning begins. I feel all loss of balance and the heat flash feeling is returning. i am not vomiting but the feeling as if I might is quite strong. Can someone help explain this? I do have mild allergies but the last two days they are much better than they have been for weeks so I don't see how this is affecting it. I do not have any ear pains but I did have some ringing in my right ear yesterday evening that passed after about 5 min. This is very scary and exhausting. Any suggestions?
Dbzc2 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 15
Ant311 joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 23
dizzyneedhelp joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 16