Recurring Vertigo
Should I still be having symptoms even after having the Epley (spelling?) treatment.  I have been suffering with my first attack in 2008 where I got out of bed with the room spinning around and around.  Then I couldn't even walk to the bathroom but when I got there I vomitted.  Went back to bed to sleep all day, anyway, also found myself being pulled to the floor.  Then I went to see my doctor and he did a little test with my eyes closed and marching, without moving.  I found myself in front of the wall like I turned left, but I felt I didn't even move.  Benign Positional Vertigo is what I have.  Then I went to get tested by an Ear doctor and he did the Epley test and I couldn't move my head for 24 hours thing.  So I was fine for a while, also doing my eye exercises.  Now it's been 2 years and I still have those mornings when I wake up, my sinus' are blocked (I also have allergies) and I have my coffee to find myself vomiting 20 minutes later.  Also I am on a pain patch and pills for osteoarthritis and muscle spasms.  Is this vomiting related to my vertigo?  Could it be my sinuses with my vertigo?  Is it my vertigo, plus the sinuses, plus my medication?  Days can go bye without vomiting.  What am I experiencing?  Doctor tells me it's my pain patch, but there are days that when I change it, nothing happens, I am fine.  Could I be vomiting even without the room spinning thing?  If anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.  
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
crissyleigh joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 03