VERTIGO User Group
Vertgio for 5 months
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
45 members

Vertgio for 5 months

I am a 34-year-old female.  In November I had an attack of vertigo.  1 week before the vertigo started I had a terrible sinus infection with even fever blisters all over my mouth.  When the sinus infection first started I couldnt hear well but I was on vacation in the mountains and thought that could be making the ear fullness worse.  Since the attack of vertigo in November it has never really gone away.  I have it everyday to some extend some days being worse than others.  Ive seen my family doctor and he thinks it is just vertigo starting from my sinuses and has referred me to an ENT that I will see on April 30th.  I haven't had an MRI or CT scan recently.  I had an MRI and CT and CTA of my brain last year due to some other problems but it has been a year since anyone has scanned my brain.  Of course that is what Im worried about.  Im concerned its not just regular vertigo.  My doctor thinks its my sinuses because on all those scans last year I had sinusitis and retention cysts in the sinus cavity.  My question is if I had something going on like a tumor in my brain in 5 months time wouldnt I be showing other neurological problems??
1 Comment
I just signed up for this forum tonight- out of frustration, at my vertigo symptoms and of the doctors who say "it's benign positional vertigo." Not so benign if you have it- dull headaches, dizziness, walking irregularly, never feeling 100%, and a sort of constant stuffiness in ny ears. Age doesn't seem to matter- I'm 65 and it came on the weekend after Thanksgiving, 2012. I'm  having more tests done at ENT but, like you stated, worried it could be something they are missing.
Dbzc2 Hep C 1A since 1979, S&O Oc... Comment
Sep 29
Dbzc2 commented on Dbzc2's status
Sep 29
Jean59 commented on Best Treatment for TM...
Sep 25