VERTIGO User Group
Vertigo or anxiety???
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
41 members

Vertigo or anxiety???

Okay so about a year ago i got a really bad attack of vertigo when i went to lay down,
i ended up going to the hospital because it was so bad and i didnt know what was wrong.I layed down at the hospital while waiting and the same vertigo came back .On top of that i was freaking out so much that it was hard to breath and i was shaking uncontrollably.At the hospital the doctor told me it was probably just from the heat and sent me home after a few blood tests.
Acouple months later pretty much same thing happened only not as severe as the first time .And by this time it was cold out so it couldnt be from the heat, plus i drink lots of water so i wasnt dehydrated either.
After the second attack i pretty much forgot about it until about a month ago.
I wasnt felling well for a few days just kind of spacey and off balance/dizzy and it reminded me of
my vertigo attacks.So by the third day of feeling like this i was sitting down watching tv when i got like a wave of dizziness not the same as the vertigo ..It was very different and i just got a very bad feeling {sorry i dont know how else to decribe it}and my heart started racing .I had waves of these feelings all night i would feel fine for 5-10 min then i would get dizzy and get that bad feeling again.This lasted all night i went to bed and woke up just feeling really foggy and dizzy still.I went to the doc and she prescribed me serc 8mg and said it might be bppv.It did help a bit at first .I still got a few waves of dizziness.The pills also made me sick so i stopped taking them after 4 days .I went to physiotherapy and the guy did all these things to see if i get dizzy and i didnt ,and he said it would be strange for me to have it since i m young and have had no severe head trauma.But he told me to call him next time i get really dizzy and go back .but thats not really an option since i dont have the money for it.The dizziness seems to have passed but i feel really foggy most days kinda like im not all here i get confused ,forget things ,and constantly repeat myself (i asked my bf the same question 4 times in 5 min).I have been severly moody ,i feel like crying alot mostly because i dont like to go out and my bf doesnt understand how i feel and says its all in my head .So i guess my question is does anyone have an idea whats wrong with me.? Or could this be anxiety from my first attacks ?
And i think i should add my dad said he got this vertigo around my age aswell .
MaartenKemp joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 21
SamanthaSamson joined this group
Welcome them!
May 01
Josierose5 joined this group
Welcome them!
Apr 28