VERTIGO User Group
What's going on?
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
46 members

What's going on?

8 days ago i woke up and felt myself rather off-balance and dizzy when i got up to talk to the toilet in the morning (i must add that i currently have a broken leg and had an operation so on crutches). I didn't think anything of the dizzyness because i work on computers a lot and had had a late night. It went away once i got working and was sat down and still. That evening i started to feel rather ill.

The next day i woke up to find the room spinning, just like it would when you have too much to drink ( i had had 3 small beers the night before but nowhere near enough for this) and felt very ill, off-balance and not able to stand up properly. It got worse until i couldn't sit up or open my eyes, and by the evening i was vommiting uncontrollably. This lasted for 2 days, until eventually my sickness went and i began to be able to sit up.

The doctor prescrived me prochlorperazine  to eliminate some the symptoms of sickness. Since then the sickness hasn't returned but i haven't felt right for a week. Still feel off balance when i walk around. Eyes feel tired and have viral conjunctivitis in one of them. Head feels quite heavy as well, especially at front. I haven't had any ear pains or tinnitus or anything like that.

I am really worried that i have been wrongly diagnosed. Anyone had similar symptoms?
Dbzc2 commented on hepcandme's status
Nov 17
Dbzc2 commented on What Causes Post Trea...
Nov 12
Jean59 always in pain Comment
Nov 11