Aa
A
A
Close
What's going on?
8 days ago i woke up and felt myself rather off-balance and dizzy when i got up to talk to the toilet in the morning (i must add that i currently have a broken leg and had an operation so on crutches). I didn't think anything of the dizzyness because i work on computers a lot and had had a late night. It went away once i got working and was sat down and still. That evening i started to feel rather ill.

The next day i woke up to find the room spinning, just like it would when you have too much to drink ( i had had 3 small beers the night before but nowhere near enough for this) and felt very ill, off-balance and not able to stand up properly. It got worse until i couldn't sit up or open my eyes, and by the evening i was vommiting uncontrollably. This lasted for 2 days, until eventually my sickness went and i began to be able to sit up.

The doctor prescrived me prochlorperazine  to eliminate some the symptoms of sickness. Since then the sickness hasn't returned but i haven't felt right for a week. Still feel off balance when i walk around. Eyes feel tired and have viral conjunctivitis in one of them. Head feels quite heavy as well, especially at front. I haven't had any ear pains or tinnitus or anything like that.

I am really worried that i have been wrongly diagnosed. Anyone had similar symptoms?
Discussion is closed
Cancel
0 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Blank
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
Blank