What's going on?
8 days ago i woke up and felt myself rather off-balance and dizzy when i got up to talk to the toilet in the morning (i must add that i currently have a broken leg and had an operation so on crutches). I didn't think anything of the dizzyness because i work on computers a lot and had had a late night. It went away once i got working and was sat down and still. That evening i started to feel rather ill.

The next day i woke up to find the room spinning, just like it would when you have too much to drink ( i had had 3 small beers the night before but nowhere near enough for this) and felt very ill, off-balance and not able to stand up properly. It got worse until i couldn't sit up or open my eyes, and by the evening i was vommiting uncontrollably. This lasted for 2 days, until eventually my sickness went and i began to be able to sit up.

The doctor prescrived me prochlorperazine  to eliminate some the symptoms of sickness. Since then the sickness hasn't returned but i haven't felt right for a week. Still feel off balance when i walk around. Eyes feel tired and have viral conjunctivitis in one of them. Head feels quite heavy as well, especially at front. I haven't had any ear pains or tinnitus or anything like that.

I am really worried that i have been wrongly diagnosed. Anyone had similar symptoms?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
crissyleigh joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 03