chronic dizziness
Ok, so I've watched these forums for a while. Im a 31 year old male, relativly good health. Im a respiratory therapist and a MRI technologist. For the last year and a half or so, i've had this weird dizziness which i feel as if im off balance. Recently i've noticed the ground rolling or the room spinning for a split second, but the off balance feeling is still there. It seems to be worse tho when im in a room with weird lighting. Dim lights or flickering lights seem to trigger it. I've also been really tired latel (although im not sure that has anything to do with dizziness).
I guess my real question here is, has anyone every acheived relief of their dizziness symptoms? I feel like it never ends. Sometimes i feel as if im going to passout. (pre-syncope???). I am a healthcare proffesional and know a bit about whats going on, but every forum i read here, no one says it goes away.
any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
About two months ago I awakened to profound dizziness. I'm double your age but for the last year and a half I've cycled or done extreme cardio workouts 5 times a week. Since the onset, I've been to my doctor, the ER (cat scan), and an ENT doctor. I get the diagnosis of benign positional vertigo but no help at fixing it. Today was bad for no particular reason . I mention the exercise because other cyclists I know- only two- have this same thing. ENT is running a "hot-cold" test to determjne which ear is effected.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
crissyleigh joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 03