Aa
A
A
Close
chronic dizziness
Ok, so I've watched these forums for a while. Im a 31 year old male, relativly good health. Im a respiratory therapist and a MRI technologist. For the last year and a half or so, i've had this weird dizziness which i feel as if im off balance. Recently i've noticed the ground rolling or the room spinning for a split second, but the off balance feeling is still there. It seems to be worse tho when im in a room with weird lighting. Dim lights or flickering lights seem to trigger it. I've also been really tired latel (although im not sure that has anything to do with dizziness).
I guess my real question here is, has anyone every acheived relief of their dizziness symptoms? I feel like it never ends. Sometimes i feel as if im going to passout. (pre-syncope???). I am a healthcare proffesional and know a bit about whats going on, but every forum i read here, no one says it goes away.
any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
About two months ago I awakened to profound dizziness. I'm double your age but for the last year and a half I've cycled or done extreme cardio workouts 5 times a week. Since the onset, I've been to my doctor, the ER (cat scan), and an ENT doctor. I get the diagnosis of benign positional vertigo but no help at fixing it. Today was bad for no particular reason . I mention the exercise because other cyclists I know- only two- have this same thing. ENT is running a "hot-cold" test to determjne which ear is effected.
Discussion is closed
Cancel
Comment
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
Blank
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
Blank