VERTIGO User Group
is this normal?
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
49 members

is this normal?

hiya im julie and i have only just been told i have vertigo, and i find it quite scary, i was just woundering if anybody has the same feelings or thoughts, my dizzyness (but not) its more like everything is going in n out , i have trouble moveing my eyes without haveing to close them and the same wen i am walking, i get twitchy in my arms n legs as well. i dont think thisis conected to it but i also have hurt my ankle in the past and it seem so be extreemly painfull now i have this vertigo but its probly tha im so run down with it tha i notice it that much more. i have been haveing sum very strainge and desterbing dreams and get bad night sweats also in the day but not so bad r thees the symptoms of vertigo?
if they r is there any way of stoping it without sleepin all the time lol?
Tags: vertigo
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29
crissyleigh joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 03