really scary dizzyness
im 14 years old, 2 weeks ago i did something really stupid. i stole marijuana from a friend and smoked it, that night it was very weird and every thing i did i forgot at least 5 minutes after i did it. and the next day i woke up and i was still dizzy and felt like every one was staring at me for the whole day i was really awkward talking to my friends and i kept asking "what?" after they stopped talking to me because i was zoned out of my mind, it lasted for about a week.
then last week I was glad what ever it was was over. but now it just came back yesterday and this time its worse it feels like every thing im about to do i did before but if i do it then it will be bad and i will get laughed at its very weird and thats the best i can explain the dizzyness every thing is like several pictures  made from a video getting flipped by thumb as if there in slow motion, it is very scary can someone tell me what this is or how to make it stop.
You really should see a doctor.  You may have ingested poison that was laced with the pot.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
DLNK joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 20
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 30
camper56 joined this group
Welcome them!
Sep 29