VERTIGO User Group
really scary dizzyness
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
46 members

really scary dizzyness

im 14 years old, 2 weeks ago i did something really stupid. i stole marijuana from a friend and smoked it, that night it was very weird and every thing i did i forgot at least 5 minutes after i did it. and the next day i woke up and i was still dizzy and felt like every one was staring at me for the whole day i was really awkward talking to my friends and i kept asking "what?" after they stopped talking to me because i was zoned out of my mind, it lasted for about a week.
then last week I was glad what ever it was was over. but now it just came back yesterday and this time its worse it feels like every thing im about to do i did before but if i do it then it will be bad and i will get laughed at its very weird and thats the best i can explain the dizzyness every thing is like several pictures  made from a video getting flipped by thumb as if there in slow motion, it is very scary can someone tell me what this is or how to make it stop.
Tags: really, scary, dizzy, 14, years, old, spinning felling, Severe Vertigos, help me, please
1 Comment
You really should see a doctor.  You may have ingested poison that was laced with the pot.
Dbzc2 commented on hepcandme's status
Nov 17
Dbzc2 commented on What Causes Post Trea...
Nov 12
Jean59 always in pain Comment
Nov 11