VERTIGO User Group
vertigo due to fluid in my ears
About This Group:

VERTIGO can cause a variety of symptoms.......Vertigo is a treatable condition without the use of drugs. I am not a physician. I speak only from experience. Some symptoms are: dizzy, vomiting, tiredness, weakness, poor cognition and more. After ruling out other serious conditions, see an ENT specialist. He/she can diagnose Vertigo in seconds..........He/she can treat Vertigo in minutes with one maneuver called Epley. There are other maneuvers......this worked for me. Experiencing Vertigo is scary and debilitating. What better than a cure with no pills and only takes minutes?

Founded by suzieme on September 28, 2009
46 members

vertigo due to fluid in my ears

im 29
i was diagnosed with anxiety and panic attacks after i got dizzy one night
was started on zoloft and hated it then was given celaxa and refused to take it
my blood work showd my white blood high but my dr never checked me for infection..
i moved from illinois to tennessee and was very dizzy and scared i was having an attack
went to ER in tennessee they said i had vertigo not anxiety .
my family dr never checked my ears both were clogged with fluid causing my issues
my new family DR says
could that really cause my dizzyness numb head and head pain she says yes what all do you think..
i still take ativan if i need it cause i do panic with the vertigo
you guys think this could have been it all along and i worried myself to death
my left ear has now cleared up but my right still hase fluid my dr said no more antibotics just let it drain down throat
so how long can vertigo last i feel dizzy and feels like my head is shaking when now is this normal
i do take 3 mclizine aday for vertigo doesnt seem to work
seen new dr and she said i still have the fluid in both ears thats causing my vertigo
can vertigo make you feel spacey like not there? and nausea..
she told me keep taking mcelizine because it takes a full month to start working and to take coricidian to try and dry it out
any advice on this
can a ER drain my ears
CLARITIN DID NOT WORK.
WILL THE CORICIDIN HELP THE FLUID DRY UP
Dbzc2 Hep c free sep 27th post S&... Comment
Oct 05
envirowhitewatergirl joined this group
Welcome them!
Oct 04
Dbzc2 commented on hepcandme's status
Oct 04