Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Bruised labia minora?

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Bruised labia minora?

About a half a year ago, I accidentally sat on something and it hurt down there. My left labia minora was really red and swollen. I was thirteen and I didn't want to bring it up to my mom. I just happed to look at it, now, it is wrinkly, purple/black, and looks like it has been stretched (3 times bigger than the other side). It doesn't hurt, but it bothers me when I wear tight underwear or swimsuits. Should I cut it off? Any way to make it less swollen? Medicine? It's been like this for a while.... Please help!
Hello,  While I know it is embarrassing, you should see a doctor, OBGYN, and be evaluated. You may also ask you mother to look at the area.   From your description this may  not be normal and you should not treat it yourself.