How Do I get a doctor to help me
Since my surgeries in 2006 I've been nothing but pain.I had mesh put i n and 2 weeks later some mesh taken out.I've been to neurologist and pain doctors and surgeons and I'm still in pain.These doctors just gave me pain medications... I don't want to be a guinea pig anymore. How can I get a doctor to help me with surgery? I have severe nerve damage and a bladder problem,it hurts to have sex,It hurts to stand up and to sit down. Everyday its getting worse.
Sorry to read of your problem.  Treating chronic pelvic pain can be challenging.  Often a team approach is beneficial, including Pelvic Floor Therapy,  Urogynecology, & Pain Management Specialist.   Nerve damage is unusually in most surgeries for pelvic organ prolapse.   Is it possible your nerve damage is from some other condition or issue?   A though neurological evaluation may be helpful if not already done.  You may find you are better served at a larger university setting that has these specialist readily available.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD  
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.