Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Painful sex

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Painful sex
It's been upto 8 months since I have had my daughter..I got 3 rd degree tear..now whenever I have sex in start during insertion of penis in my vigina it's very painful n feels tight very dry even I use ky gell later on with light strokes it get better no pain at all.. What is the problem?? Is it due to deep stitches??how long it will last ??when I will get naturally wet for sex?? M worried
Sorry to read of your problem.  I would suggest you see your doctor.  They will be able to examine you and determine if you might a any problems with the repair.  All sutures should have resolved by this time.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD