Transvaginal Mesh
Has there been any link found between transvaginal mesh and ovarie cysts/masses? I had a partial hysterectomy in 2004 with the placement of a mesh/sling for a prolapsed bladder. In 2008, a CT revealed a 2.5cm cyst on the left ovary and a 3.1cm cyst & a dominant mass. I had everything, including my ovaries, removed at that point. I've since underwent several proceedures (mesh repair, partial mesh removal, rectocill, cystosill, colposcopies, etc..) all begining with severe pain, abnormal pap results, etc.
Sounds like you may have symptoms related to the prolapse repair surgery. You need to get evaluated by a fellowship trained urogynecologist, who can help you figure out the cause for your pain, and plan a way to treat it. Be sure to ask about their urogynecologic training, and their esperience in treating complications related to surgical mesh placement.
I am not sure if a link has been established, but I was reading this: http://www.yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/american-medical-systems-ams-transvaginal-mesh-erosion-side-effect-lawsuit