Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Transvaginal mesh problems!!

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Transvaginal mesh problems!!
am now facing my second surgery to fix my mesh because it is going through my vaginal wall. But i had an experience a couple of weeks ago that i was wondering if anyone else has experience. I was in the bathroom getting r=dressed bent over a little and got the worst pain i have ever felt. I could feel something turn completely over inside of me on my left side about the height of my belly button. I had to call my husband to help me cause i was bent completely over from the pain and the pulling feeling i was having. he had to help me sit down after 5 minuts or so of setting bent over the pain started to ease and i could start to stand up again. But i am still having sharp pains in that spot of and on and some cramping once in awhile. I was wondering if any other ladys that have had a mesh implant experienced anything like this. I am afraid that my mesh has gone in to my organs. It has already gone into my bladder a little and was repaired in my first surgery.
I would also like you to know I have been diagnosed with endometriosis, small fiber neuropathy, severe incontinence and chronic pain syndrome. I have read that some ladies suffer from nerve damage due to this mesh. I was wondering what your thoughts on this is. I had a hysterectomy when i was 29, they put in a mesh sling to hold my bladder up  and a sling on my urethra about 3 years ago. I had one revision surgeon in april of 2012, I am now scheduled for a second in feb. Thanks
Found out today that my ana test came out positive!!