Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Vaginal problems
About This Forum:

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Vaginal problems

Hello,
I have a problem since 4months ago. At the and of my menses that dure for about 5 days, i' m not all cleaned. My underwear become a litlle dirty for other 5 or 6 days. That time my vagina has a bad smell, and it seems to me the others around to me can smell it. I'm ashamed even of my husband. After this time it's all ok, and i have the menses on the right day. it isn't the same problem every month. One month yes and the other not. I dont know What is the problem and what to do for this situation.

Pls help
1344197_tn?1392822771
Sorry to read of your problem. I would suggest you see your OBGYN for evaluation and treatment.  He or she should be able to check and see if there is an infection present.  
2 Comments
Blank
Hi,
After having for about 4 months problems with discharging and bad smelling vagina, i have been diagnostified positive with mucoplasma and ureaplasma. Its the first time i have heard about it. What i have read in internet this bacterium is very dangerous. I m interested to know if my husband and my son are infected by me. What kind of testes they can do. It is difficult this bacteria to be away?

Thank you
Blank
This Forum's Experts
1344197_tn?1392822771
J. Kyle Mathews, MD, DVMBlank
Plano Urogynecology Associates
Plano, TX
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now