Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Vaginal problems

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Vaginal problems

I have a problem since 4months ago. At the and of my menses that dure for about 5 days, i' m not all cleaned. My underwear become a litlle dirty for other 5 or 6 days. That time my vagina has a bad smell, and it seems to me the others around to me can smell it. I'm ashamed even of my husband. After this time it's all ok, and i have the menses on the right day. it isn't the same problem every month. One month yes and the other not. I dont know What is the problem and what to do for this situation.

Pls help
Sorry to read of your problem. I would suggest you see your OBGYN for evaluation and treatment.  He or she should be able to check and see if there is an infection present.  
After having for about 4 months problems with discharging and bad smelling vagina, i have been diagnostified positive with mucoplasma and ureaplasma. Its the first time i have heard about it. What i have read in internet this bacterium is very dangerous. I m interested to know if my husband and my son are infected by me. What kind of testes they can do. It is difficult this bacteria to be away?

Thank you