Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
Vaginalmesh sling

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

Vaginalmesh sling

I had the vaginal meshsling implanted in 2008, along with several other complications I now have lower back pain on my rightside that radiates into mt right leg all the way to the bottom of my foot, can this also be caused by the mesh implant?
It is difficult to tell without examination and review of your operative report.  However, given that your implant was in 2008 and your question suggest your back pain is recent, I would doubt that your implant is the cause.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD