Will the pain ever stop?
After my secound surgery and 2nd sling placed my right leg from the fold by the vagina in to my hip and down my leg hurts.  If I stand to long it gets unbearable.  I have tried ice and heat exersizes tylanal Ibprofin all of the over the counter things and it dose not help and the drs here in my home state just threw thier hands up. I have a 5 year old son and my husband works out of state during the week.  My ? is will it ever go away and what can I do to get some relife befor I loose my mind I cant handle it anymore!!!!!!!!!!
You need to be evaluated by a urogynecologist, who can help determine if removing the mesh will make your symptoms go away.  I am happy to help you locate one if you wish.
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.