Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
erosion

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

erosion

My mother was having the same problem with the erosion on her vagina lips. She eventually committed suicide last Sunday from the pain. She also had to have her bladder flushed weekly due to infections that they could not cure. She suffered so bad.
I am truly sorry to hear about your mom. This is devastating. PLease let me know some more details of your situation, and I will try to give you some helpful information, that you may find useful.
I'm sorry to hear that I lost my mom this past may she fought cancer for 3 years then her lung cloabsed.  I still miss her everyday but I am told it gets better.  I know the pain is bad I would say 5 days a week my leg hurts so bad that I cant walk or sit and laying down dose not help.  The docs around here are like what ever they either dont wont to deal with it or they dont want to admiite that something is wrong with a produckt the countun to use I went in for my 2nd operation in July the cut the first sling then added anouther so I'm scared on top of the pain and the infections and all that what is going to come now that thier are 2 in thier.  Stay strong and remember that even though you cant see your mom she can see u when u need her to and that she still loves u that is what helps me everyday