Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
help!!!

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

help!!!
So lately my vagina has become smelly. It becomes wet and smelly , after I shower & a couple hours after my vagina starts to get wet and smelly. I am sexualactive . I'm also 8 weeks pregnant . Thank you! Please is their anything out there that can help take the wetness and smallness away.
Hi hun you could have a yeast infection or bacterial vaginosis google the. See if you have symptoms of any of them and see your gp x