Vaginal Mesh - Surgical Repair Expert Forum
my daughters vaginal cuts

This is a place to ask questions about vaginal mesh implants used for Pelvic Organ Prolapse and certain Pelvic Floor disorders. This is also a place to ask questions you may have about complications you are currently (or have) experiencing due to a mesh implant.

my daughters vaginal cuts

I wish to discuss about my daughter.
When she was 2 years old, her inner labia of vagina was opened and she had lots of pain and itching and burning.
I took her to the hospital where she was tested  for infection  but Negative.
I applied pseudocream for few days.
Now she is 7 years old and she has got a cut in the lower area of the vaginal opening.
I can see the opening has become wider... I am scared if the hymen is broken ???
or something else ... please suggest
Please have your daughter evaluated by her pediatrician. They will determine if she needs to be referred to a gynecologist that specializes in adolescents.  J. Kyle Mathews, MD